COVID-19 Shop Updates
First of all, I want to say thank you SO much for supporting my small business especially during these uncertain times. This is my full-time job and I am blessed to be able to continue my work. I hope you are all staying safe and well. <3
WIth changing times, come changing policies. As always, I strive to keep my customers happy and safe, as well as myself and my family.
By placing your order with me, you hereby agree to my policies (which can be reviewed by clicking the link below) and acknowledge and agree to the COVID SPECIFIC UPDATES below.
Please review my policies here: https://jewelrybylori.shop/pages/faq
COVID SPECIFIC UPDATES:
- Please note that due to potential world-wide shipping delays, your order may take longer than usual to arrive.
- I can assure you that all jewelry is made in my household and made by only me. I am well, I have not travelled in the last year, and my supplies are clean and hygienic.
- As always, there will be absolutely no refunds or exchanges due to the nature of my products and, of course, to keep myself safe especially during this time.
- As written in my official policies, there are absolutely no refund or exchanges except when a product arrives defective. See policy page for more details.
- During the pandemic, I will NOT be accepting exchanges of any defective items. I will gladly accommodate defective items once the pandemic is over and when I feel comfortable with doing so.